Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Simple Past Tense (Kalimat Positive) tentang Holidays

Contoh aktivitas selama liburan:

1. At Home (Di Rumah)

  1. I stayed at home during the holiday.

  2. I slept late every morning.

  3. I cleaned my bedroom.

  4. I watched my favorite movies.

  5. I played video games with my brother.

  6. I cooked breakfast for my family.

  7. I baked delicious chocolate cookies.

  8. I read a fantasy novel.

  9. I watered the plants in the garden.

  10. I painted a picture on canvas.

  11. I listened to music all day.

  12. I learned how to cook a new dish.

  13. I helped my mother in the kitchen.

  14. I reorganized my bookshelf.

  15. I washed my motorcycle.

  16. I relaxed on the sofa.

  17. I watched cartoon shows.

  18. I played acoustic guitar.

  19. I called my best friend.

  20. I spent time with my pets.

2. At the Beach (Di Pantai)

  1. I went to the beach with my family.

  2. I saw the beautiful sunrise.

  3. I watched the sunset at the beach.

  4. I built a big sandcastle.

  5. I swam in the sea.

  6. I walked along the seashore.

  7. I collected pretty seashells.

  8. I drank fresh coconut water.

  9. I ate grilled seafood for dinner.

  10. I took many photos on the beach.

  11. I played beach volleyball with friends.

  12. I rested under the palm trees.

  13. I wore my sunglasses.

  14. I put on some sunscreen.

  15. I listened to the sound of the waves.

  16. I rode a banana boat.

  17. I enjoyed the cool ocean breeze.

  18. I bought souvenirs near the beach.

  19. I saw small crabs on the sand.

  20. I had a picnic near the shore.

3. Visiting Grandparents / Family (Mengunjungi Kakek-Nenek / Keluarga)

  1. I visited my grandparents in the village.

  2. I traveled by train to my hometown.

  3. I met my cousins after a long time.

  4. I ate dinner with my extended family.

  5. I walked around the green rice fields.

  6. I fed the chickens in the morning.

  7. I helped my grandfather in the garden.

  8. I listened to my grandmother's stories.

  9. I drank hot tea on the porch.

  10. I rode a bicycle around the village.

  11. I swam in a clean river.

  12. I picked fresh mangoes from the tree.

  13. I enjoyed the fresh mountain air.

  14. I took photos with my family.

  15. I brought gifts for my grandparents.

  16. I played cards with my cousins.

  17. I slept on a traditional woven mat.

  18. I bought local snacks at the traditional market.

  19. I felt very happy at my village.

  20. I said goodbye to my family.

4. Traveling & Tourism (Jalan-Jalan / Wisata)

  1. I traveled to Bali last week.

  2. I flew by airplane for the first time.

  3. I stayed at a nice hotel.

  4. I visited a famous museum.

  5. I took a city tour bus.

  6. I bought some local souvenirs.

  7. I tried local street food.

  8. I visited an ancient temple.

  9. I walked through the city center.

  10. I took photos at the landmark.

  11. I bought a new sweater.

  12. I rode a cable car.

  13. I visited a historical castle.

  14. I packed my clothes into a suitcase.

  15. I bought tickets for the amusement park.

  16. I checked in at the hotel reception.

  17. I explored the night market.

  18. I lost my map in the city.

  19. I asked local people for directions.

  20. I enjoyed my long vacation.

5. Outdoor Activities & Nature (Aktivitas Luar Ruangan & Alam)

  1. I went camping in the mountains.

  2. I pitched a tent near the lake.

  3. I set up a campfire at night.

  4. I roasted marshmallows on the fire.

  5. I hiked up a steep hill.

  6. I saw a beautiful waterfall.

  7. I breathed the fresh morning air.

  8. I saw many colorful wild birds.

  9. I went fishing in the river.

  10. I caught two small fish.

  11. I rode my bicycle in the park.

  12. I jogged around the neighborhood.

  13. I climbed a big tree.

  14. I had a picnic under a shade.

  15. I sat on the soft grass.

  16. I saw a clear night sky with stars.

  17. I took a nature walk with friends.

  18. I packed snacks in my backpack.

  19. I wore comfortable hiking shoes.

  20. I took a deep breath of fresh air.

6. Going Out & Hanging Out (Keluar & Nongkrong)

  1. I met my friends at a cozy cafe.

  2. I drank iced coffee at the cafe.

  3. I went to the cinema to watch a movie.

  4. I bought popcorn and soda at the cinema.

  5. I went shopping at the shopping mall.

  6. I bought a new pair of shoes.

  7. I played games at the arcade.

  8. I ate dinner at a fancy restaurant.

  9. I tried Italian pizza with my friends.

  10. I ate strawberry ice cream.

  11. I went to the local library.

  12. I borrowed two interesting books.

  13. I visited the city zoo.

  14. I saw lions and elephants at the zoo.

  15. I played basketball at the park.

  16. I went to the swimming pool.

  17. I celebrated my friend's birthday.

  18. I took a walk in the evening.

  19. I talked with my old friends.

  20. I had a great time outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment