Friday, July 31, 2026

Pembelajaran Bahasa Inggris SMP/MTs (Fase D); Soal Latihan Part 2

SOAL LATIHAN

Possessive Adjectives, Possessive Pronouns, Descriptive Adjectives, & Verbs (Have/Be)

Contoh Acuan: 'I have a blue backpack. My backpack is blue.'

Pilihlah salah satu jawaban (A, B, C, atau D) yang paling tepat untuk setiap soal di bawah ini.

1. This white house is not mine. It must be _____.

A. we

B. us

C. our

D. ours

2. This yellow bicycle is not mine. It must be _____.

A. their

B. theirs

C. they

D. them

3. This brown jacket is not mine. It must be _____.

A. mine

B. i

C. me

D. my

4. This purple hat is not mine. It must be _____.

A. you

B. your

C. yours

D. myself

5. This grey shoes is not mine. It must be _____.

A. he

B. myself

C. his

D. him

6. This pink umbrella is not mine. It must be _____.

A. myself

B. she

C. her

D. hers

7. This orange pencil is not mine. It must be _____.

A. ours

B. we

C. us

D. our

8. This silver shirt is not mine. It must be _____.

A. they

B. them

C. their

D. theirs

9. This blue backpack is not mine. It must be _____.

A. me

B. my

C. mine

D. i

10. This red car is not mine. It must be _____.

A. yours

B. myself

C. you

D. your

11. This green book is not mine. It must be _____.

A. he

B. myself

C. his

D. him

12. This black cat is not mine. It must be _____.

A. she

B. her

C. hers

D. myself

13. This white house is not mine. It must be _____.

A. we

B. us

C. our

D. ours

14. This yellow bicycle is not mine. It must be _____.

A. their

B. theirs

C. they

D. them

15. This brown jacket is not mine. It must be _____.

A. mine

B. i

C. me

D. my

16. Which of the following sentences has the correct word order?

A. I have a green book.

B. I have a book green.

C. I have green a book.

D. I green have a book.

17. Which of the following sentences has the correct word order?

A. You have a black cat.

B. You have a cat black.

C. You have black a cat.

D. You black have a cat.

18. Which of the following sentences has the correct word order?

A. He has a white house.

B. He has a house white.

C. He has white a house.

D. He white has a house.

19. Which of the following sentences has the correct word order?

A. She has a yellow bicycle.

B. She has a bicycle yellow.

C. She has yellow a bicycle.

D. She yellow has a bicycle.

20. Which of the following sentences has the correct word order?

A. We have a brown jacket.

B. We have a jacket brown.

C. We have brown a jacket.

D. We brown have a jacket.

21. Which of the following sentences has the correct word order?

A. They have a purple hat.

B. They have a hat purple.

C. They have purple a hat.

D. They purple have a hat.

22. Which of the following sentences has the correct word order?

A. I have  grey shoes.

B. I have  shoes grey.

C. I have grey  shoes.

D. I grey have  shoes.

23. Which of the following sentences has the correct word order?

A. You have a pink umbrella.

B. You have a umbrella pink.

C. You have pink a umbrella.

D. You pink have a umbrella.

24. Which of the following sentences has the correct word order?

A. He has an orange pencil.

B. He has an pencil orange.

C. He has orange an pencil.

D. He orange has an pencil.

25. Which of the following sentences has the correct word order?

A. She has a silver shirt.

B. She has a shirt silver.

C. She has silver a shirt.

D. She silver has a shirt.

26. Which of the following sentences has the correct word order?

A. We have a blue backpack.

B. We have a backpack blue.

C. We have blue a backpack.

D. We blue have a backpack.

27. Which of the following sentences has the correct word order?

A. They have a red car.

B. They have a car red.

C. They have red a car.

D. They red have a car.

28. Which of the following sentences has the correct word order?

A. I have a green book.

B. I have a book green.

C. I have green a book.

D. I green have a book.

29. Which of the following sentences has the correct word order?

A. You have a black cat.

B. You have a cat black.

C. You have black a cat.

D. You black have a cat.

30. Which of the following sentences has the correct word order?

A. He has a white house.

B. He has a house white.

C. He has white a house.

D. He white has a house.

31. Which of the following sentences has the correct word order?

A. She has a yellow bicycle.

B. She has a bicycle yellow.

C. She has yellow a bicycle.

D. She yellow has a bicycle.

32. Which of the following sentences has the correct word order?

A. We have a brown jacket.

B. We have a jacket brown.

C. We have brown a jacket.

D. We brown have a jacket.

33. Which of the following sentences has the correct word order?

A. They have a purple hat.

B. They have a hat purple.

C. They have purple a hat.

D. They purple have a hat.

34. Which of the following sentences has the correct word order?

A. I have  grey shoes.

B. I have  shoes grey.

C. I have grey  shoes.

D. I grey have  shoes.

35. Which of the following sentences has the correct word order?

A. You have a pink umbrella.

B. You have a umbrella pink.

C. You have pink a umbrella.

D. You pink have a umbrella.

36. Which of the following sentences has the correct word order?

A. He has an orange pencil.

B. He has an pencil orange.

C. He has orange an pencil.

D. He orange has an pencil.

37. Which of the following sentences has the correct word order?

A. She has a silver shirt.

B. She has a shirt silver.

C. She has silver a shirt.

D. She silver has a shirt.

38. Which of the following sentences has the correct word order?

A. We have a blue backpack.

B. We have a backpack blue.

C. We have blue a backpack.

D. We blue have a backpack.

39. Which of the following sentences has the correct word order?

A. They have a red car.

B. They have a car red.

C. They have red a car.

D. They red have a car.

40. Which of the following sentences has the correct word order?

A. I have a green book.

B. I have a book green.

C. I have green a book.

D. I green have a book.

41. Find the INCORRECT sentence below:

A. I have a yellow bicycle.

B. My bicycle is yellow.

C. The yellow bicycle is mine.

D. My bicycle is a yellow.

42. Find the INCORRECT sentence below:

A. My jacket is brown.

B. The brown jacket is mine.

C. My jacket is a brown.

D. I have a brown jacket.

43. Find the INCORRECT sentence below:

A. The purple hat is mine.

B. My hat is a purple.

C. I have a purple hat.

D. My hat is purple.

44. Find the INCORRECT sentence below:

A. My shoes is grey.

B. The grey shoes is mine.

C. I have a grey shoes.

D. My shoes are a grey.

45. Find the INCORRECT sentence below:

A. My umbrella is pink.

B. The pink umbrella is mine.

C. My umbrella is a pink.

D. I have a pink umbrella.

46. Find the INCORRECT sentence below:

A. I have a orange pencil.

B. My pencil is orange.

C. The orange pencil is mine.

D. My pencil is a orange.

47. Find the INCORRECT sentence below:

A. I have a silver shirt.

B. My shirt is silver.

C. The silver shirt is mine.

D. My shirt is a silver.

48. Find the INCORRECT sentence below:

A. The blue backpack is mine.

B. My backpack is a blue.

C. I have a blue backpack.

D. My backpack is blue.

49. Find the INCORRECT sentence below:

A. The red car is mine.

B. My car is a red.

C. I have a red car.

D. My car is red.

50. Find the INCORRECT sentence below:

A. The green book is mine.

B. My book is a green.

C. I have a green book.

D. My book is green.

51. Find the INCORRECT sentence below:

A. The black cat is mine.

B. My cat is a black.

C. I have a black cat.

D. My cat is black.

52. Find the INCORRECT sentence below:

A. I have a white house.

B. My house is white.

C. The white house is mine.

D. My house is a white.

53. Find the INCORRECT sentence below:

A. I have a yellow bicycle.

B. My bicycle is yellow.

C. The yellow bicycle is mine.

D. My bicycle is a yellow.

54. Find the INCORRECT sentence below:

A. My jacket is brown.

B. The brown jacket is mine.

C. My jacket is a brown.

D. I have a brown jacket.

55. Find the INCORRECT sentence below:

A. The purple hat is mine.

B. My hat is a purple.

C. I have a purple hat.

D. My hat is purple.

56. Find the INCORRECT sentence below:

A. My shoes is grey.

B. The grey shoes is mine.

C. I have a grey shoes.

D. My shoes are a grey.

57. Find the INCORRECT sentence below:

A. My umbrella is pink.

B. The pink umbrella is mine.

C. My umbrella is a pink.

D. I have a pink umbrella.

58. Find the INCORRECT sentence below:

A. I have a orange pencil.

B. My pencil is orange.

C. The orange pencil is mine.

D. My pencil is a orange.

59. Find the INCORRECT sentence below:

A. I have a silver shirt.

B. My shirt is silver.

C. The silver shirt is mine.

D. My shirt is a silver.

60. Find the INCORRECT sentence below:

A. The blue backpack is mine.

B. My backpack is a blue.

C. I have a blue backpack.

D. My backpack is blue.

****

Silahkan jawab

https://forms.gle/FtTgVv6fZ5EBoUa7A

No comments:

Post a Comment