Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Simple Past Tense (Kalimat Negatif) tentang Holidays

 Berikut adalah 120 kalimat negatif (Simple Past Tense) dengan subjek "I" (menggunakan pola: Subject + did not / didn't + Verb 1 ...):

1. At Home (Di Rumah)

  • I didn't stay at home during the holiday.

  • I didn't sleep late every morning.

  • I didn't clean my bedroom.

  • I didn't watch my favorite movies.

  • I didn't play video games with my brother.

  • I didn't cook breakfast for my family.

  • I didn't bake delicious chocolate cookies.

  • I didn't read a fantasy novel.

  • I didn't water the plants in the garden.

  • I didn't paint a picture on canvas.

  • I didn't listen to music all day.

  • I didn't learn how to cook a new dish.

  • I didn't help my mother in the kitchen.

  • I didn't reorganize my bookshelf.

  • I didn't wash my motorcycle.

  • I didn't relax on the sofa.

  • I didn't watch cartoon shows.

  • I didn't play acoustic guitar.

  • I didn't call my best friend.

  • I didn't spend time with my pets.

2. At the Beach (Di Pantai)

  • I didn't go to the beach with my family.

  • I didn't see the beautiful sunrise.

  • I didn't watch the sunset at the beach.

  • I didn't build a big sandcastle.

  • I didn't swim in the sea.

  • I didn't walk along the seashore.

  • I didn't collect pretty seashells.

  • I didn't drink fresh coconut water.

  • I didn't eat grilled seafood for dinner.

  • I didn't take many photos on the beach.

  • I didn't play beach volleyball with friends.

  • I didn't rest under the palm trees.

  • I didn't wear my sunglasses.

  • I didn't put on some sunscreen.

  • I didn't listen to the sound of the waves.

  • I didn't ride a banana boat.

  • I didn't enjoy the cool ocean breeze.

  • I didn't buy souvenirs near the beach.

  • I didn't see small crabs on the sand.

  • I didn't have a picnic near the shore.

3. Visiting Grandparents / Family (Mengunjungi Kakek-Nenek / Keluarga)

  • I didn't visit my grandparents in the village.

  • I didn't travel by train to my hometown.

  • I didn't meet my cousins after a long time.

  • I didn't eat dinner with my extended family.

  • I didn't walk around the green rice fields.

  • I didn't feed the chickens in the morning.

  • I didn't help my grandfather in the garden.

  • I didn't listen to my grandmother's stories.

  • I didn't drink hot tea on the porch.

  • I didn't ride a bicycle around the village.

  • I didn't swim in a clean river.

  • I didn't pick fresh mangoes from the tree.

  • I didn't enjoy the fresh mountain air.

  • I didn't take photos with my family.

  • I didn't bring gifts for my grandparents.

  • I didn't play cards with my cousins.

  • I didn't sleep on a traditional woven mat.

  • I didn't buy local snacks at the traditional market.

  • I didn't feel very happy at my village.

  • I didn't say goodbye to my family.

4. Traveling & Tourism (Jalan-Jalan / Wisata)

  • I didn't travel to Bali last week.

  • I didn't fly by airplane for the first time.

  • I didn't stay at a nice hotel.

  • I didn't visit a famous museum.

  • I didn't take a city tour bus.

  • I didn't buy some local souvenirs.

  • I didn't try local street food.

  • I didn't visit an ancient temple.

  • I didn't walk through the city center.

  • I didn't take photos at the landmark.

  • I didn't buy a new sweater.

  • I didn't ride a cable car.

  • I didn't visit a historical castle.

  • I didn't pack my clothes into a suitcase.

  • I didn't buy tickets for the amusement park.

  • I didn't check in at the hotel reception.

  • I didn't explore the night market.

  • I didn't lose my map in the city.

  • I didn't ask local people for directions.

  • I didn't enjoy my long vacation.

5. Outdoor Activities & Nature (Aktivitas Luar Ruangan & Alam)

  • I didn't go camping in the mountains.

  • I didn't pitch a tent near the lake.

  • I didn't set up a campfire at night.

  • I didn't roast marshmallows on the fire.

  • I didn't hike up a steep hill.

  • I didn't see a beautiful waterfall.

  • I didn't breathe the fresh morning air.

  • I didn't see many colorful wild birds.

  • I didn't go fishing in the river.

  • I didn't catch two small fish.

  • I didn't ride my bicycle in the park.

  • I didn't jog around the neighborhood.

  • I didn't climb a big tree.

  • I didn't have a picnic under a shade.

  • I didn't sit on the soft grass.

  • I didn't see a clear night sky with stars.

  • I didn't take a nature walk with friends.

  • I didn't pack snacks in my backpack.

  • I didn't wear comfortable hiking shoes.

  • I didn't take a deep breath of fresh air.

6. Going Out & Hanging Out (Keluar & Nongkrong)

  • I didn't meet my friends at a cozy cafe.

  • I didn't drink iced coffee at the cafe.

  • I didn't go to the cinema to watch a movie.

  • I didn't buy popcorn and soda at the cinema.

  • I didn't go shopping at the shopping mall.

  • I didn't buy a new pair of shoes.

  • I didn't play games at the arcade.

  • I didn't eat dinner at a fancy restaurant.

  • I didn't try Italian pizza with my friends.

  • I didn't eat strawberry ice cream.

  • I didn't go to the local library.

  • I didn't borrow two interesting books.

  • I didn't visit the city zoo.

  • I didn't see lions and elephants at the zoo.

  • I didn't play basketball at the park.

  • I didn't go to the swimming pool.

  • I didn't celebrate my friend's birthday.

  • I didn't take a walk in the evening.

  • I didn't talk with my old friends.

  • I didn't have a great time outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment